PPS concept offers 3 main of packages to the sellers’ clients such as basic, economic, and plus. The selling calculator helps to know how much money the seller client may save from the PPS listing packages by paying only low and fixed amount instead of percentage from the final selling price..
How to use the calculator:
This customary calculator can be used as following:
- Enter the property value or final selling amount into the second box.
- Enter the overall commission percentage offered to the buying brokerage and the PPS listing brokerage
- You Save on the top box the overall commission paid for the transaction, however PPS strongly recommend the seller client to paid the full buying commission in order to sell their property soon.
- Property Value: $500,000
- Listing Commission: 5.0%
- You Save: $25,000
Make sure to:
- Choose from the Seller packages offered by PPS
- Calculate the net saving as equal to the overall commission you save minus the commission you suppose to pay to PPS for listing minus the cost of prepaid fixed package you paid to PPS
The net saving in the above example is 2.5% of the overall commission suppose to be paid to PPS equal to $12,500 minus prepaid packages purchased by the seller client.